Chocolate Walnut Apple Cake
Looking for Apple Cake recipe? Try this lovely recipe. I love the texture and flavour of this combination. The sour of the fruit is well blended with the sweetness of the overall mixture. Simply delightful with every bite.
This recipe creates a deliciously moist cake and a great treat for your Sunday afternoon tea.
1 cup cooking oil
450 gm brown sugar
240 gm all-purpose flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 cups apple (peeled, cored and chopped)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup walnut (chopped)
- Mix cooking oil, sugar and beat in eggs.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together and fold into the egg mixture.
- Lastly add the chopped apples.
- Grease the sides with a little butter & line the base with greaseproof paper. Pour in the cake mixture into the cake tin.
- Bake at preheated oven at 170ºC for 1 hour or until the skewer comes out clean.
Note: You can substitute walnut with chocolate chips to add more chocolate flavour to the cake.
Quick and Easy Tips:
You can create a moist cake by adding liquid such as water, milk and yoghurt. Adding fruits like banana and apples also makes the cake moist.
More useful tips here.
Here are other recipes for you to enjoy.
Baked Chocolate Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip Muffin
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Melt In Your Mouth Chocolate Cookie
Return from Chocolate Walnut Apple Cake to more chocolate recipes