Delicious Banana Pancake Recipe with Chocolate Chips.
An awesome banana pancake recipe that will keep your guests asking for more. I love to make this as desserts. It's quick and easy and turns out nice and fluffy.
You can sprinkle a mix of icing sugar with cinnamon or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. The small bits of chocolate chip gives it a bit of chocolate surprise when you get to it. Simply delicious.
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp butter, melted
2 cups buttermilk
2 eggs, lightly beaten
A pinch of cinnamon
1 cup mashed bananas
2 tbsp chocolate chips
- Sift flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add salt and sugar.
- Whisk buttermilk, beaten eggs and melted butter until well mixed.
- Mix combined liquid into flour mixture a little at a time. Alternate by adding mashed bananas until well mixed.
- Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto pan and throw in some chocolate chips. When bubble appears, flip and cook on both sides till brown. Serve hot.
More pancake recipes here.
Basic Pancake with Chocolate Sauce
Try these chocolate recipes.
Moist Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Return from Banana Pancake Recipe to more Quick and Easy Recipes