Quick and Easy
Basic Pancake Recipe.
This basic pancake recipe is a sure winner for all breakfast lovers. It's easy to make and gives a light and fluffy texture. You can serve it lightly buttered or peanut butter. Or if you like it savoury, serve it with bacon and eggs. It goes really well with chocolate sauce too! Whatever way you like it, it's a great way to start the day.
2 cups all-purpose flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon white sugar
1 1/2 cups milk
2 eggs, lightly beaten
4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Sift flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add salt and sugar.
- Combine milk, beaten eggs and melted butter.
- Use a whisk to mix combined liquid into flour mixture a little at a time. Mix until smooth.
- Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto pan. When bubble appears, flip and cook on both sides till brown. Serve hot.
Try these recipes too. They have simple steps that's easy to follow.Chocolate PancakeBanana PancakeMoist Chocolate CakeChocolate Pudding CakeChocolate Sponge CakeChocolate BrownieChocolate Chip Cookie
Return to more Basic Pancake Recipe