Amazingly Easy to Make Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
This chocolate chip muffin recipe is excellent! I've tried quite a number or muffin recipes and this is out of this world. It's easy to follow and fabulous in texture and taste. My family just love it!
When I first started baking for the first, I made it a point to look for easy to follow recipes. It always helps to boost my confidence that it will turn out right. And it does! When I feel ready, I then start to look for more fanciful recipes to add more texture or flavour. This way, I know that I'm taking small steps and improve as I go along.
This is how I started with my chocolate chip muffins. Hope this recipe will give you a great baking experience.
240 gm Flour
120 gm Butter
90 gm Sugar
1 tbsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
3/4 cup Milk
1/2 cup Sour Cream
2 large Eggs (beaten lightly)
150 gm Semi sweet Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Mix sugar, eggs, milk, sour cream and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all the combined dry ingredients into the batter and beat it until well mixed.
- Lastly add in the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper case.
- Spoon the batter into each paper case until 2/3 full.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 190°C for 20 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.
More Chocolate Muffin Recipe
Chocolate Apple Muffin
Try these delicious yummies with easy steps to follow.
Moist Chocolate Cake
Baked Chocolate Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Melt In Your Mouth Chocolate Cookie
Return from Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe to more Quick and Easy Recipes