Ready for some Yummy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Recipes?
Chocolate chip oatmeal cookie recipes are aplenty but this one is truly an all time favourite in my family. It's so yummy that it never fails to get snapped up fast. Here's a few reasons why this cookie is so remarkable.
It's a quick and easy cookie recipe.
You can bake it chewy or crispy. Take your pick.
It's deliciously wholesome.
It can be stored for emergency quick snack or for the little night cap.
It's a great picnic item.
It's a great snack on-the-road when I travel.
Added oatmeal and nuts are great for the health conscious and good fill for a hungry stomach.
Are you convinced yet? Bake some today & store it in the office or at home. Don't be surprised if you've become the most favourite person at work ;-)
300 gm butter
250 gm castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 cups quick cooking oats
160 gm chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnut
180 gm plain flour
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add sifted flour mixture to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in oats,followed by chocolate chips and chopped walnut.
- Drop teaspoonful of the mixture onto non-stick baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven at 190°C for 10-12 minutes for chewy cookies and 15 minutes for crispy cookies.
- Cool cookie for one minute on the pan before transfering to wire rack to cool completely. Store in air-tight containers.
Try these quick and easy muffins recipe.
Chocolate Chip Muffin
You want more delicious Chocolate Cake Recipes? Try these.
BEST moist chocolate cake recipe
Rich chocolate cake
Chocolate Sponge Cake Recipe
Chocolate Pudding Cake
More Cookie recipes.
Melt In Your Mouth Chocolate Cookie
Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Chocolate Meringue Cookie
Chocolate Cashew Cookie
Chocolate Almond Cookie
Return from chocolate chip oatmeal cookie recipes to quick and easy chocolate recipes.