Quick and Easy Chocolate Muffin Recipe... and yummy too!
This quick and easy Chocolate Muffin Recipe is a winner anytime! It's great for breakfast with my coffee. I simply love the moist texture.
This recipe came about because of by niece. She had an English test paper that was on muffins - you know the type that requires you to correct the grammar and put in the punctuation at the right places.
Anyway, she gave me the recipe since she knows I love to bake. Of course the recipe don't work since it's a test paper and not the real thing. So that got me going. I did bake her a chocolate muffin and it turned out just lovely.
Here's the recipe for you to enjoy.
190 gm Flour
50 gm Cocoa Powder
120 gm Butter
90 gm Sugar
1 tbsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Milk
2 large Eggs (beaten lightly)
- Mix sugar, eggs, milk and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all the combined dry ingredients into the batter and beat it until well mixed.
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper case.
- Spoon the batter into each paper case until 2/3 full.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 190°C for 20 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.
More great Muffin Recipes
Chocolate Chips Muffin
Chocolate Apple Muffin
Try these recipes too. They have simple steps that's easy to follow.
Moist Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Pudding Cake
Chocolate Sponge Cake
Chocolate Chip Cookie
Return from Chocolate Muffin Recipe to more Quick and Easy Recipes